1. Download the archive file you need to open.
2. Open Finder and browse to the Downloads folder.
3. Double-click on the zipped folder icon. Mac OS Extractor will unzip the file in just a moment or 2. ...
4. Click and drag the unzipped folder to the Documents folder in the Finder window.
5. Open the Photoshop & Lightroom files and install!
1. Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
2. Do one of the following: To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
3. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, selectExtract All, and then follow the instructions.
4. Open the Photoshop & Lightroom files and install!